Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Life...is indeed beautiful

There will be always those moments of sorrow in life. They overwhelm us sometimes and inundate us under an avalanche of feelings. Those are the moments when we question our sanity and our existence as a whole. But the true spirit of life will come back. Like a fresh mountain breeze , or that smells of first rains on a hot earth...or that whiff of cool air from the Air conditioner in hot humid conditions.
There will be questions all along. There will be answers too. But those which not answered will make our lives worthwhile. Does certainty makes life any better ? Not in all conditions, i am afraid. If i know what is going to happen the day next ..and the week next...I may as well hang myself with boredom of living. That can be the greatest punishment given to any person.
What really saves us from falling into the black holes of life is the feeling that we are needed by someone...and that we will be missed by someone...or the confidence that in the end, it will be all worthwhile.
So i do look for any opportunity to makes an unsuspecting soul happy by sparing a little moment of mine...am sure that it is what makes me happy at that particular moment. Being no saint, i have my own demons to face..when i just crawl into my hole and shut the door. Then steps in the loves of my life...my passions which rejuvenate me..and make me come out of my forced hybernation..into a glorious love filled world.
It is an ordinary life...and I am an ordinary man...Still life is indeed beautiful.

Zindagi kaisi hai paheli ...haaye
Kabhi to hasaye..kabhi yeh rulaye...
Kabhi dekho man nahin jaagein..
Peeche peeche sapnon ke bhaage..
Ek din sapnon ka raahi....Chala jaayein sapnon ke aage... kahaan... ?


6 comments:

kiran8 said...

" Does certainty makes life any better ? Not in all conditions, i am afraid. If i know what is going to happen the day next ..and the week next...I may as well hang myself with boredom of living. That can be the greatest punishment given to any person.
What really saves us from falling into the black holes of life is the feeling that we are needed by someone...and that we will be missed by someone...or the confidence that in the end, it will be all worthwhile....."

I would agree with that wholeheartedly, Uncertainiy is what makes life interesting....
Zindgi ek safar hai suhana
yahan kal kya ho kisne jaana?
Yet , at the same time i have seen people getting upset when their routine gets disrupted, and hate facing any kind of change in their life and lifestyle..

simple said...

Yes, Kiran..that is true that people do get upset when routines go haywire. Because, after all, we are creatures of habit. But then am sure that all will be yearning for a change from routine...if not in open, atleast inside their minds..Isnt it? Just my two pence.. :-)

kiran8 said...

Yes i agree with you, most people yearn for a change, but are not able to go for it for various reasons.It's only a lucky few who actually live life on their terms..;thereby doing things that they want to do..;

Mediocre to the Core said...

If I had known I'd achieve something only by a particular date, I'd idle till then (it would come to me anyway, right!). Having said that, I guess it's the necessity created by uncertainty that is the mother of all invention. Since we all know life's uncertain, we'd try to bring a semblance of certainty to it... what sayst thou?

simple said...

:) :)

loved the quote.. the necessity created by uncertainty that is the mother of all invention. "

Mediocre to the Core said...

dhanyosmi! it was ur writing that inspired this quote!